- Inecto Coconut Hair Oil: Salt Water and my hair don’t seem to agree, so I’m making sure that my hair gets the full treatment while we are gone!
- Graydon Mask & Scrub: These capsules are the perfect travel companion. Break open a capsule, combine it with a cleanser and you’ve got a great on-the-go mask & scrub!
- Clean & Clear Hydrating Gel Moisturizer: Being in the hot sun from two weeks straight, I know I’m going to get a sunburn. So, I’ve brought this gel moisturizer to help me out. Plus its light and smells super fresh (like blue freezies, yummmmmm).
- Garnier Micellar Water: One of my favourite products, it’s perfect for on-the-go travel because I can easily use it with any type of toilette, whether in a hotel or hostel at night, or in the middle of the day when my makeup begins to run from me crying at how amazing my trip is (fingers crossed, it could be my eyes dripping with sweat).
- St. Ives Green Tea Scrub: One of my favourite scrubs in the entire world, and it works wonders on sunburns.
- Henne Organics Lip Balm: Gotta make sure these lips are moisturized too! Henne lip balm is fantastic because it can also be used on other dry areas such as elbows, feet or hands!
- Trust Fund Nail Polish: Last, but not least, a girl can’t travel without a great shade of nail polish! This colour is classic, and perfect for hot days, and elegant evenings.
The little bottles are the sizes I’m taking with me. I decided to only take small samples with me to reduce the amount of things in my backpack – and let’s be real, am I really going to use all this anyways? I got the bottles from Dollarama – they’re super cute!