Lately, I’ve been using an amazing app called Bunz to trade items online with other people in the Toronto area. I received this amazing peppermint plant in a trade, and my first order of business with the leaves was to make some tea!
I already had some Watermelon Iced Tea on hand, and I also had a bottle of this Thirsty Buddha Coconut Water that I received for editorial purposes! I thought that the combo of coconut water would give the tea a little more sweetness without needing to add sugar – and I was right! I added some mint leaves at the bottom of my glass for an extra minty flavour – yum!
Watermelon Mint Iced Tea with Coconut Water
- 1-2 Mint Leaves per cup
- Your favourite tea (Watermelon was great, chocolate would be great too!)
- Coconut Water of your choice (I used Thirsty Buddha)
- Make Iced Tea based on the directions on the packaging.
- Rinse and place mint leaves in the bottom of the glass
- Add ice, poor iced tea in glass until about half full
- Top off with coconut water
- Optionally, you could add a shot of gin!