I’m kind of behind on answering these questions – but I haven’t posted in a while so I thought I’d share something fun 🙂
- What is your most prized possession right now?
This is kind of a funny question. Our dog gets into things, and sometimes she destroys them. So, it’s kind of funny how Rowan & I react when she destroys something, and now I have mentally ranked what I need to keep as far away from her as possible. I think right now it’s my cell phone because it’s relatively new and was kind of expensive – if she got into that I’d probably cry.
- If you could change one thing about Instagram, what would it be?
GO BACK TO A CHRONOLOGICAL TIMELINE AND STOP MESSING WITH MY EMOTIONS.
- Where do you draw inspiration from?
Sometimes other bloggers, often Pinterest, and usually anything beautiful.
- What would you describe your personal style as?
The limit does not exist.
- What was the first social media account you ever had?
I don’t remember! I think it was ICQ but I knew absolutely no one on there. Maybe Habbo Hotel?
- If you could retire anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Thailand – because it’s beautiful, has amazing food and I want to go back so badly!
- Where do you usually do your blogging-related work?
On my couch or living room table. I have an ‘office’/craft room but it has 0 natural light and we all know how much that sucks.
- What is the last song you listened to?
I don’t remember but I have ‘Wish I Knew You’ by the Rivialists stuck in my head. So probably that.
- Who are the top five people in your “suggested” list when you search on Instagram?
- What beauty products have you repurchased the most?
I used to be obsessed with Benefit’s Gimme Brow, but since microblading I haven’t needed it. There’s nothing in particular I can think of…
- What is your favourite quote of all time?
“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” — (Albus Dumbledore) Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban