I’ve been staring at a blank space above our tv for weeks now with no idea what to put there. I wanted some simple, cool and obviously Vicki. I have a TON of yarn I’ve accumulated, and while I’ve started kitting again, I haven’t been doing a whole lot of it. So, I decided to put together this super simple wall hanging DIY that you can make in about 10 minutes!
What You Need:
- 90ft of each colour of yarn (I used three colours)
- Bamboo or Wood Stick
- Cut 15 pieces of yarn into 6ft long strings
- Take 3 pieces of string and fold in half
- Place the fold loop behind the stick, and create a knot by threading the loose ends through the loop
- Repeat in groups of three of all colours creating your own pattern
- String beads onto different threads and tie knots to create more depth and pattern
- Hang on your wall!